PITCHMEN PITCHMEN

haha

good stuff

and your advert code is working YAY!

The Tanks Collab The Tanks Collab

NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM

nice little collab, interesting to see the different interpretations. Love the end theme! NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUMNUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUMNUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM

Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Zanta Claws II is an amazing piece of work

At such a young age, edd has captured the essence of all optimum gifting period animated comedies. It lies amongst the greats including Flinstones Christmas, captain planet christmas and how your body works christmas.
My only hope is that we dont have to wait another year for a third zanta claws installment.

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

This great for star wars fans

I like the style of the art... i escpecially like the long shot when he was running in.
I also liked the way you didnt take too many liberties with the star wars franchise.
I guess im a little biased cos i love star wars.
My only downer was the voice acting... darth maul had a really gruff voice and kenobis could have been better... but i guess that doesnt matter given the story.

Metal Gear Toast 3 Metal Gear Toast 3

This made me laugh... very random!

A good movie, even if you havent played metal gear... needs more boats!