PITCHMEN PITCHMEN

haha

good stuff

and your advert code is working YAY!

The Tanks Collab The Tanks Collab

NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM

nice little collab, interesting to see the different interpretations. Love the end theme! NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUMNUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUMNUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM

Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Zanta Claws II is an amazing piece of work

At such a young age, edd has captured the essence of all optimum gifting period animated comedies. It lies amongst the greats including Flinstones Christmas, captain planet christmas and how your body works christmas.
My only hope is that we dont have to wait another year for a third zanta claws installment.

Radio Zed Radio Zed

I loved it

Really enjoyed playing this. I guess its right up my street. I didnt experience any of the lag or slow down that the others have mentioned. Perhaps you could offer a low quality option? I liked the graphical style and found the difficulty level just challenging enough. I would admit that it can be a little repetitive but thats what defense games are really. Perhaps add some variation in the zombies if you make another version. Good stuff!

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Awesome fun!

Who cares what i think you have 100,000 views in a day!

falcon wing falcon wing

lol

I'll give this a 6. Its ok. but it could do with more work. It plays nicely. Could do with a continue option. Well done on the front page! Firends in high places?